Five9 has announced the winners of its 2023 Global Partner Awards, recognizing the achievements of its global ecosystem of channel partners, Systems Integrators (SIs), strategic alliance partners, and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Five9 partners contribute significantly to the company’s growth, with partner-influenced business accounting for over 80% of total new bookings in 2023.
The partner ecosystem includes over 1,400 partners globally, including many of the most influential advisors, managed service providers, CX-focused strategic consultants, systems integrators, and complementary technology leaders.
By concentrating on the industry’s best routes to market and empowering partners to elevate their practices, Five9, together with their partners, has propelled the CX industry to unprecedented heights.
“At the core of our partner philosophy lies the commitment to cultivate a world-class partner ecosystem that values diverse avenues to success for our customers,” says Jake Butterbaugh, SVP, Global Partners, Five9.
“We prioritize empowering partners through unparalleled enablement, tailored incentives, and programs rooted in integrity.
Upholding these principles fosters a collaborative environment where innovation flourishes, and success becomes a shared journey between Five9, our partners, and our mutual customers.
Our ongoing international expansion is made possible by our global partner ecosystem delivering accelerated time-to-value for cloud migrations, rapid deployments, richer analytics, and insight powered by the Five9 Intelligent CX Platform.”
The 2023 Five9 Global Partner Award recipients for outstanding achievement, innovation, and collaboration with Five9 include:
- U.S. Partner of the Year: NWN Carousel
- Canada Partner of the Year: TELUS International
- EMEA Partner of the Year: Onecom
- LATAM Partner of the Year: ICQ24
- Global Partner of the Year: TELUS International
- Systems Integrator Partner of the Year: Deloitte Digital
- Technology Solutions Provider Partner of the Year: Intelisys, a ScanSource company
- Technology Solutions Provider Partner of the Year: Telarus LLC
- ISV Partner of the Year: Pindrop
- Transformational Partner of the Year: British Telecommunications, plc
- Transformational Partner of the Year: ServiceNow
- IVA Innovation Partner of the Year: InflowCX, an Amplix Company
- Voicestream Innovation Partner of the Year: Cresta
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Bridgepointe Technologies
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Daugherty Business Solutions
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Presidio
- Partner Excellence: Blackchair
- Partner Excellence: CallTower
- Partner Excellence: Exponential-e
- High Performance Partner of the Year: AVANT
- High Performance Partner of the Year: Babble
- High Performance Partner of the Year: Nextiva
- High Performance Partner of the Year: TDSYNNEX
- Partner Marketing Excellence: Onecom
“The Five9 partner ecosystem is an important part of how we deliver value for our customers,” said Niki Hall, Chief Marketing Officer at Five9.
“The Five9 innovation strategy is focused on empowering enterprises globally to build customer facing experiences that exceed expectations.
With strong technology and go-to-market partnerships around the world, together we deliver best-in-class CX products and services to our customers.
We’re excited to celebrate each partner that received 2023 Global Partner Awards as they exhibit the core values and drive to uplevel the contact center of the future with the Five9 Intelligent CX Platform.”This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of Five9 – View the Original Article
For more information about Five9 - visit the Five9 Website
Call Centre Helper is not responsible for the content of these guest blog posts. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of Call Centre Helper.