THE DATE: 11 April 2017
THE LOCATION: Blue Fin Venue, South Bank, London
THE DESCRIPTION: It’s a truism that we live in a world of change. In fact, we live in a world of imminent disruption. The status quo in many sectors is being challenged by digitally fuelled business models. No organisation is immune.
No surprise then that within customer service there is a never-ending conveyor belt of new things to digest. This places an impossible demand on an already over-stretched leadership team who are orientated to reactive management of a never-ending flow of service challenges.
Traditional hierarchical decision making cannot cope with the flow of innovation that is now needed to keep up. Instead a fundamental redesign of how innovation is sourced and managed has to take place.
Get ahead of the curve and start to challenge your own service organisation to see its future through new eyes. Unleash the innovative spirit.
- Examples of strong innovation cultures and what they do
- Defining the behaviours and mindset that support an innovation-based culture
- How to set challenges and focus innovation
- Designing your innovation operating model and how people engage
- How to incentivise and recognise participation
The Cost: £495 – Early bird pricing and group discounts are available.
THE ORGANISERS: Brainfood Consulting