THE DATE: 20 June 2017
THE LOCATION: Blue Fin Venue, South Bank, London
THE DESCRIPTION: Most customers live mobile lifestyles. It is easy to appreciate that smartphone- and tablet-based user engagement is a completely different experience from using a laptop or landline. Yet how many organisations have begun to transition their thinking around m-commerce and mobile marketing to their contact centres?
This masterclass tackles the unique challenges and opportunities of mobile customer service. We expect real-time effectiveness. Video, voice and text become ‘click to’ services. The ‘Swiss army knife’ level of functionality embedded in these devices reinvents how customer and brand can help each other in service resolution.
Customer service needs re-imagining for the your mobile users.
- Latest research on UK consumer mobile behaviour
- Designing for the mobile user experience
- Next-generation interfaces that work for mobile customer service
- Understanding omnichannel expectations in a mobile context
- Leveraging smartphone capability for unique service experiences
- Designing effective mobile service experiences
The Cost: £495 – Early bird pricing and group discounts are available.
THE ORGANISERS: Brainfood Consulting