Do you use Salesforce? Enghouse Interactive Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) for CRM adds Screen Pop and Click-to-Dial capabilities to contact centres in organisations using Salesforce.
The following three features allow sales and support teams to leverage the data from Salesforce to help them quickly resolve customer issues:
- Deliver call details and/or the customer’s history to the agent along with the call using the Screen Pop feature.
- Reduce wasted time and errors by calling customers directly from within a Salesforce contact using the Click-to-Dial feature.
The Coordinated Call and Data Transfer feature enables notes attached to a call record by one agent to be used by other agents when the call is transferred to them, enabling seamless support by more than one agent during a single interaction
So what are the benefits?
- Leading CTI product in the market
- Supports contact centre agents and back-office knowledge workers
- Supports a wide range of PBXs
- Supports many Enghouse contact centres
- Snaps into most existing PBX/ACD solutions
- Unmatched price/performance
- Minimal set-up and training
CTI for CRM significantly enhances team efficiency and performance by providing agents with click-to-dial and screen-pop capabilities that can reduce call time and help personalise customer service.
CTI for CRM provides customer information to an agent’s desktop as they simultaneously receive a call.
Armed with this information, agents can personalise their interactions, respond more precisely to customer inquiries, and resolve customer issues on a single call.