THE DATE: Tuesday 19 September 2017 08:30 – 16:30 BST
THE LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
THE DESCRIPTION: Gone are the days when ‘average handle time’ was the main driver for advisor performance. These days ‘appropriate handle time’ better captures what customer-focused brands concentrate on. ‘As you goal them, so they behave’ goes the saying.
Given that, what are the key metrics you need to blend together as a scorecard that works for both your organisation and customers?
Join us for a free one-day masterclass with industry expert Martin Hill-Wilson and explore the pros and cons of all the main internal and external metrics and how they impact your contact centre performance. Key topics include:
- What’s the value of metrics?
- Aligning metrics with the culture you want to embed
- Customer satisfaction versus customer effort versus Net Promoter Score. Which one is best for customers?
- What’s the balance of metrics that helps understand advisor performance in the context of customer experience?
- Which metrics help us understand overall contact centre effectiveness and value?
You’ll leave the workshop with your own notes, a copy of the presenters’ slides and the basis on which to design your own scorecard – the right balance of metrics to deliver your customer strategy
8:30 – 9:00 Registration and networking
9:00 – 9:45 Introducing the metrics framework for a balanced scorecard
9:45 – 10:15 Reviewing how your own metrics align with your key strategic aims
10:15 – 10:30 Networking break
10:30 – 12:45 Choosing your customer and advisor metrics
12:45 – 13:30 Networking lunch
13:30 – 14:30 Zendesk customer story
14:30 – 15:15 Understanding the major contact centre metrics
15.15 – 15.30 Networking break
15:30 – 16:30 Facilitated Roundtable: From measurement to improvement – Getting practical value from metrics
16:30 – 16:45 Event close
THE ORGANISERS: Zendesk UK