Sarah Morgan of new contact centre consultancy Luceat Coaching discusses what team leaders and managers can do to help their team to improve their call centre skills.
In our conversation, we also talk about which skills are most valuable to improve, as well as how to boost motivation levels and employee engagement to help agents further bolster these skills.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
For more great content form those of us here at Call Centre Helper, follow some of the links below to find some of our latest, must-see content.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s upcoming webinar programme, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s latest industry-wide report, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s great selection of free tools, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 0:45 – Empathy and Conflict Resolution
- 2:20 – Changing the Agent Mindset
- 4:08 – Improving Customer Service Skills
- 7:41 – Looking After Mental Health
- 9:33 – Doing Peer Reviews Well
- 12:00 – The Servant Leadership Mentality
- 14:15 – Motivating the Team
- 15:12 – Creating a “Sense of Mastery”