Sarah Morgan of contact centre consultancy Luceat Coaching discusses what team leaders and managers can do to help their team to improve their call centre skills.
In our conversation, we also talk about which skills are most valuable to improve, as well as how to boost motivation levels and employee engagement to help agents further bolster these skills.
To listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
The Contact Centre Podcast – Episode 30:
Contact Center Skills: How To Keep Developing Your Team
For more great content form those of us here at Call Centre Helper, follow some of the links below to find some of our latest, must-see content.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s webinar programme, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s latest industry-wide report, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s great selection of free tools, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 0:45 – Empathy and Conflict Resolution
- 2:20 – Changing the Agent Mindset
- 4:08 – Improving Customer Service Skills
- 7:41 – Looking After Mental Health
- 9:33 – Doing Peer Reviews Well
- 12:00 – The Servant Leadership Mentality
- 14:15 – Motivating the Team
- 15:12 – Creating a “Sense of Mastery”