Talkdesk is again featured prominently in a report from Gartner, a leading research and advisory company.
After placing in the Leader quadrant of the 2019 CCaaS Magic Quadrant for North America, Talkdesk is at the top of the list of customer service vendors in Prepare for the Impact of a Consolidating Customer Service Technologies Marketplace.
This new report examines the rapidly changing landscape of available solutions for the customer service industry along with valuable insights, analysis and recommendations.
Gartner evaluated 32 vendors from its customer-service-oriented Magic Quadrants against four pillars for great customer service.
As defined by Gartner, the four pillars for great customer service are:
- Getting Connected: channel-less architected design to create journeys. Intelligent self-service.
- Process Orchestration: support for more and more complex and personalized customer engagements.
- Managing Resources: engaged and empowered staff. Employee experience powers the customer experience.
- Knowledge and Insight: intelligent knowledge-everywhere access. Next best action and decision-making insight.
“We are thrilled to be mentioned in this report by Gartner and will use it as motivation to widen the gap between Talkdesk and our CCaaS competitors,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk.
“Talkdesk is purpose-built on a modern, cloud-native architecture. We believe our innovative delivery model, and the speed at which we are able to deliver new features and functionality sets us apart within the CCaaS industry.”
According to Gartner:
- By 2022, CCaaS will be the preferred adoption model in 50% of contact centres with more than 750 agents, up from approximately 10% today.
- By 2023, customers will prefer to use speech interfaces to initiate 70% of self-service customer interactions, rising from 40% today.
- By 2025, customer service organizations that embed AI in their multichannel customer engagement platform will elevate operational efficiency by 25%.
Talkdesk has an overall peer rating of 4.6 (out of 5) in the Gartner Peer Insights Contact Center as a Service, North America market.
With 243 user reviews (as of December 2, 2019), Talkdesk also has the highest volume of verified Peer Insights reviews for the market.
With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their customers.This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of Talkdesk – View the Original Article
For more information about Talkdesk - visit the Talkdesk Website
Call Centre Helper is not responsible for the content of these guest blog posts. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of Call Centre Helper.