Vonage has announced that its Vonage Contact Center (VCC) solution is now Chrome Enterprise recommended.
One of the first to be selected and recommended by Google in the new contact centre category, Vonage Contact Center with Chrome OS devices enhance the agent experience, enabling more efficiency and productivity, with the ability to work from anywhere.
As more and more businesses move to a hybrid work environment, with agents spread across multiple locations, Vonage Contact Center running on Chrome OS devices empowers IT and contact centre administrators to leverage a full suite of contact centre capabilities.
With a fully remote solution for agents and fully remote administration capabilities, businesses can enable their agents to work from anywhere, without the need to install software, manage OS updates, or worry about battery life and peripherals.
“Vonage’s partnership with Google as a part of their Chrome Enterprise Recommended certification program is a natural extension of our commitment to providing businesses with the tools they need to keep their employees and agents connected to their customers and each other – no matter how or where they choose to work,” said Breanna Kuhl, SVP of Strategic Alliances for Vonage.
“The ease of spinning up our VCC solution on Chrome OS devices – with minimal IT support and zero onsite expertise – empowers agents to focus on what matters most, delivering exceptional experiences and engagement that creates happy, loyal customers.”
VCC for Chromebooks also delivers to agents all the same features and functionality for which Vonage’s award-winning contact centre solution is known, including:
- Seamless integration with CRM and business applications, such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics
- Visual Engagement that enables a 1:1 video chat and screen sharing to deliver a new level of customer engagement
- Additional omnichannel capabilities – voice, messaging and social chat – so that agents can connect with customers on the channel of their choice, with access to all relevant data at their fingertips
- AI Virtual Assistant for self-service via natural language and dynamic routing to ensure calls are handled according to each customer’s specific need – all in real time.
- Customizable reporting features, analytics and QA tools, providing deep business insights, as well as Conversation Analyzer, bringing speech analytics to uncover ways to improve customer service and sales opportunities.
“With Vonage Contact Center, our agents have the ability to stay connected with each other and maintain deep engagement with our customers, regardless of where they are located,” said Jonathan Hewerdine, Global Operations Director for Inside-Global, a global and tech B2B inside sales agency.
“At the onset of the pandemic, making the switch to run VCC on Chromebooks enabled our UK-based agents to transition to remote work virtually overnight, seamlessly and without any interruptions or disruption in how we connect with our customers – at more than 10,000 outbound calls per day.
“In addition to providing us with cost savings and easy plug-and-play deployment for our team members, the use of Vonage Contact Center on Chromebooks has also helped us to expand our agent team to the US and APAC, without the need for additional IT support and enabling our agents to work efficiently and productively from virtually anywhere.”
“The use of Chromebooks within the contact centre has significantly increased in hybrid work environments, providing agents with the simplicity and versatility they need to work from virtually anywhere,” said Dave Michels, Principal Analyst at TalkingPointz.
“Web-native CCaaS solutions, such as the Vonage Contact Center, are seamless on Chromebooks, and are the perfect solution for businesses that need to provide their agents with easy-to-support, low-cost hardware, regardless of location.”
This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of Vonage – View the original post
To find out more about Vonage, visit their website.