Improving customer conversations is perhaps the most obvious way of boosting customer happiness. But with all the firefighting going on in the contact centre, we often don’t spend enough time strategising over how we can improve customer–advisor conversations in the long run.
In this webinar, we presented a number of both short-term and long-term strategies that will support your advisors in creating positive and memorable interactions with customers.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Ziba Goddard, Cowry Consulting
- Chris Haggis, NewVoiceMedia
- Better supporting advisors
- Building relationships with customers
- Framing customer conversations
- Training advisors to better navigate contacts
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “My #tip is to allow more time at the start of a conversation. Don’t assume you know what your client/customer needs straight away and allow them time to talk and give yourself the chance to see the bigger picture. Once you know more, there is less chance you will need to go back and forth with them down the line. A win-win for everyone!” Thanks to Tom37.
Original Webinar date: June 2019
Click here to view the replay.