In this webinar we looked at how to get agents and advisors to take more responsibility for problems, instead of leaving it for others.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Carolyn Blunt – Ember Real Results
- Frank Sherlock – Callminer
Topics to be discussed
- How to motivate agents to want to change
- Changing employee behaviour
- Change management
- Spotting problems – early
- Taking ownership for problems
- Empathy statements and positive scripting
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “We’ve done call centre bingo before. Where every agent gets a card with a number of things on to cross off, like ‘made a lead’, ‘spoke to a John’, ‘spoke with 5 women’ etc. And first to get a line, then a full house win. It gets everyone wanting to take calls and excited about if that next call will get them to cross one off. And of course they have to shout BINGO!” thanks to Charlie11
Original Webinar date: Thursday 9th February 2017
Click here to view the replay.