Click here to register
It’s easy to be reactive in the contact centre. Phone calls, emails, web chats all flood in. But unless your advisors can be proactive and start to spot problems and get them fixed, the same types of contacts will keep coming in.
In this webinar, we look at how to get agents and advisors to take more responsibility for problems, instead of leaving it for others.
We also look at how to change agent behaviours so that they regularly go the extra mile with callers and act as ambassadors for your organisation.
- Carolyn Blunt – Ember Real Results
- Frank Sherlock – Callminer
- Rachael Boynton – Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- How to motivate agents to want to change
- Changing employee behaviour
- Change management
- Spotting problems – Early
- Taking ownership for problems
- Empathy statements and positive scripting
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
You won't want to miss this exciting webinar. Click here to register
This webinar is held at 13.00 pm UK time, 14.00 pm in Paris, 15.00 pm in South Africa and 8.00 am in New York. A replay facility will also be available.
If you are attending one of our webinars for the first time, we suggest you arrive 10 minutes early to allow for the software to download successfully.