In most contact centres, individual performance will stay remarkably consistent. This means that if the advisor is good, they tend stay good, but if they’re average in one or two calls, it’s likely that they’re average all the time.
In this webinar, we looked at hints and tips for allowing people to become better at their job.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Daniel Ord, OmniTouch International
- Patrick Russell, NICE inContact
Topics to be discussed
- Increasing Contact Centre Productivity
- Quality management
- Contact centre culture
- Improving the Customer Experience
- Use of technology
- Hints and tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “I tend to find out what my people want to work on/improve, then identify how this links with our business & customer needs (objectives). Set the right stepping-stones with SMART actions & keep working on this until it’s achieved. Finding examples of where it’s been done, or not…coaching on this, including self reflection. Celebrating success & exploring ‘what stopped them” thanks to Stephanie14
Original Webinar date: June 2018
Click here to view the replay.