8×8 XCaaS (eXperience Communications as a Service) is the industry’s first integrated cloud contact centre and phone solution to support multinational enterprises with operations in the Philippines.
Leveraging patented 8×8 Global ReachTM technology, this expansion eliminates the cost complexity in managing third party gateways, and extends and enhances the range of capabilities available to multinational organizations with global contact centre operations, locations, and employees based in the Philippines.
“Hybrid work is changing the communications and customer engagement dynamic for multinational and international organizations, making it imperative that IT and CX leaders select the best solution to meet their needs,” said Denise Lund, Research Director, WW Telecom and Unified Communications at IDC.
“Being able to offer multinational enterprises in the Philippines a single integrated cloud communications and contact centre solution, like 8×8 XCaaS, will allow global organizations, especially those with customer-facing operations, to ensure business resilience, reduce complexity, and deliver enhanced service.”
Traditionally, multinational companies operating in the Philippines had to rely upon the combination of locally-hosted gateways and VPNs to allow their offices, contact centres, and employees to connect to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
This created an additional point of failure for connecting employees and customers both inside and outside of the country.
8×8 XCaaS now offers multinational organizations a differentiated, fully compliant, and high-quality service in the Philippines for domestic and international business communications that eliminates the need for costly, complex, and limited function gateway-based solutions, and is financially backed by the industry’s only platform-wide 99.999 percent SLA across an integrated cloud UCaaS and CCaaS solution.
Simplifying Communications and Engagement at a Global Scale
With the addition of the Philippines and Panama, as well as recent expansion into Russia and China, 8×8’s Global Expansion now delivers full inbound and outbound PSTN replacement services to 48 countries and territories.
This enables companies to rapidly add enterprise-grade PSTN connectivity, including local direct inward dial (DID) numbers and access to local emergency services.
Organizations relying on Microsoft Teams for collaboration, can also utilize the 8×8 Voice for Microsoft Teams direct routing solution and 8×8 contact centre for Microsoft Teams, which is certified by Microsoft, for users in those countries.
Multinational organizations with operations in the Philippines who have deployed 8×8:
- “As our business grows, we need a communications solution that scales with us, regardless of where our teams are located,” said Karla Singson, Co-Founder and CEO at Scalewind, a managed outsourcing company that provides turnkey solutions for a range of service-based businesses around the world.
“Our headquarters are in Las Vegas, but most employees are located in the Philippines providing exceptional service to our clients. With enhanced 8×8 XCaaS support in the Philippines, we can even more reliably collaborate and engage with our customers, partners, affiliates, and employees around the world.”
- “In order to meet the demands of our growing global client base, we needed a contact centre solution that offered reliability, high call quality, and call listening capabilities,” said Tony Forder, Global IT Operations Manager at transcosmos, a business processing outsourcing company.
“8×8 contact centre enables our agents to deliver the same high level of service from our contact centres across the world. We look forward to extending 8×8 to our Philippines operations to further help us to win and retain clients.”
Operating a geographically-redundant cloud infrastructure spanning 35 regions worldwide, 8×8 delivers high quality and reliable global connectivity for superior business resilience and data residency adherence.
8×8’s patented Global Reach routing technology delivers the top-level service reliability and assurance guarantees that organizations require for operational success. Highlights include:
- Multiple levels of redundancy at the infrastructure, platform, data, and geographic layers.
- Patented Global Reach routing technology provides high availability and superior voice and video quality across the globe.
- Connectivity with over 40 top-tier PSTN carriers around the world for optimal voice quality, coverage, and redundancy, delivering full PSTN replacement services in 48 countries.
- 35 redundant, cloud-agnostic regions providing high availability, active-active service delivery and global coverage.
- Real-time metrics and 24×7 observability with two redundant Network Operations Centers in the U.S. and EU.
- Transparent, public site providing detailed current status for monitoring the latest network and service conditions.
- Key third-party CRM and collaboration integrations, including Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Netsuite, Dynamics 365, and more.
“Communications, collaboration, and customer engagement capabilities should be easily accessible, regardless of where employees are located, and especially as organizations expand globally,” said Meghan Keough, Senior Vice President of Product and Corporate Marketing at 8×8, Inc.
”Now, multinational organizations operating in the Philippines have access to 8×8 XCaaS, providing cost-effective, enterprise-grade voice quality and reliability together with omnichannel contact centre capabilities across the entire organization.
Amidst hybrid work environments, in which employees and agents are spread across the globe, this is a critical necessity to meeting employee and customer engagement requirements.”
8×8 XCaaS, which includes fully integrated, cloud native contact centre, voice, team chat, video meetings, and CPaaS embeddable APIs capabilities in a single-vendor solution, is built on the resilient, secure, and compliant 8×8 eXperience Communications Platform
To find out more about 8×8, visit their website.