8×8 has announced that 8×8 XCaaS (eXperience Communications as a Service) is the industry’s first integrated cloud contact centre and phone solution to support multinational enterprises in 50 countries, representing approximately 85 percent of the world’s GDP.
With the addition of Indonesia and Thailand, 8×8 is now the first cloud communications provider to offer full cloud Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) support for multinational organizations with users in 50 countries around the world, offering local direct numbers, toll-free numbers, and calling plans in addition to support for local emergency services.
“Enterprises with globally distributed operations and workforce are changing the communications and customer engagement dynamic due to hybrid work, making it imperative for organizations to select the best solution to meet their needs,” said Denise Lund, Research Director, WW Telecom and Unified Communications at IDC.
“8×8 is able to deliver reliable, consistent service in 50 countries with its 8×8 XCaaS integrated cloud communications and contact centre solution, allowing global organizations, especially those with customer-facing operations, to ensure business resilience, reduce complexity, and deliver enhanced service.”
Adding Indonesia and Thailand, with a combined population greater than the United States, dramatically expands 8×8 Global Reach within Southeast Asia.
Multinational organizations operating in the two countries previously had to rely on the combination of locally hosted third-party gateways and VPNs to allow their offices, contact centres, and employees to connect reliably to the PSTN.
This was costly and complex and created potential points of failure for enterprises needing to connect employees and customers both inside and outside of the country.
8×8 XCaaS, leveraging the patented 8×8 Global Reach technology, now offers multinational organizations a differentiated, fully compliant, and high-quality integrated cloud telephony and contact centre service in Indonesia and Thailand for domestic and international business communications.
Additionally, 8×8 XCaaS is financially backed by the industry’s only platform-wide 99.999 percent SLA across an integrated cloud UCaaS and CCaaS solution.
“With the addition of Indonesia and Thailand, 8×8 is now the first to offer a fully cloud-based, integrated unified communications and contact centre solution for multinational enterprises operating in 50 countries,” said Meghan Keough, Senior Vice President of Product and Corporate Marketing at 8×8, Inc.
“As 8×8 XCaaS continues to broaden its global reach, we are allowing multinational enterprises to meet their evolving hybrid workforce requirements, and enhance communications, collaboration, and customer engagement, regardless of location.”
Simplifying Communications and Engagement at a Global Scale
With the addition of Indonesia and Thailand, 8×8 XCaaS now delivers full inbound and outbound PSTN replacement services to 50 countries and territories. This enables companies to rapidly add enterprise-grade PSTN connectivity, including local direct inward dial (DID) numbers and access to local emergency services.
Organizations relying on Microsoft Teams for collaboration can also utilize the 8×8 Voice for Microsoft Teams direct routing solution and 8×8 contact centre for Microsoft Teams, which is certified by Microsoft, for users in those countries.
Operating a geographically redundant cloud infrastructure spanning 35 regions worldwide, 8×8 delivers high-quality and reliable global connectivity for superior business resilience and data residency adherence.
8×8’s Global Reach routing technology delivers the top-level service reliability and assurance guarantees that organizations require for operational success. Highlights include:
- Local geographic numbers support local call origination and termination and access to local emergency services.
- Support for 8×8 Voice for Microsoft Teams, enabling local users to use 8×8 calling via the MS Teams desktop or mobile apps.
- 8×8 XCaaS composed experiences, such as 8×8 Frontdesk, for high volume call handling, tailored for multiple user scenarios.
- Multiple levels of redundancy at the infrastructure, platform, data, and geographic layers.
- Patented Global Reach routing technology provides superior voice and video quality across the globe.
- Connectivity with over 40 top-tier PSTN carriers around the world for optimal voice quality, coverage, and redundancy, delivering full PSTN replacement services in 50 countries.
- 35 redundant, cloud-agnostic regions providing high availability, active-active service delivery and global coverage.
- Real-time metrics and 24×7 observability with two redundant Network Operations Centers in the U.S. and EU.
- Transparent, public site providing detailed current status for monitoring the latest network and service conditions.
- Key third-party CRM and collaboration integrations, including Salesforce, Netsuite, Dynamics 365, and more.
8×8 XCaaS includes cloud contact centre, voice, team chat, video meetings, and CPaaS embeddable APIs capabilities.
8×8 XCaaS is built on the resilient, secure, and compliant 8×8 eXperience Communications Platform, which offers the highest levels of reliability and the industry’s only financially backed, platform-wide 99.999 percent SLA across an integrated cloud UCaaS and CCaaS solution.This blog post has been re-published by kind permission of 8x8 – View the Original Article
For more information about 8x8 - visit the 8x8 Website
Call Centre Helper is not responsible for the content of these guest blog posts. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect those of Call Centre Helper.