In this webinar we will be sharing best practices that have come out of many hundreds of hours of effort, conducted as part of the P&Q (Performance and Quality) challenge.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- P&Q Challenge – The results – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Extra
- Our Performance and Quality Journey – Simon Thatcher, Echo Managed Services
- Performance Management with Analytics – Jonathan Wax, Nexidia
- Your tips
- Winning tip – “Present to groups of customers – Presented our process for quality monitoring, why we take it seriously and ran through some simple exercises to understand what they wanted from a call. e.g. What made it special to them. How they want us to treat them at the telephone. It’s enlightening and has helped us understand our customers more and tailor our service.” – Ian 11
- Interactive Q&A – Live Questions from the audience.
Topics to be discussed
- Latest research on Performance and Quality Monitoring
- What should a future performance management system look like?
- Best practices in Quality Measurement
- Getting agents bought into Quality
- Best ways to score agents
- Building customer feedback into the process
- Self-management and peer review
- Helping team leaders to provide coaching
- Building a highly transparent and calibrated process
- Interaction analytics
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
Original Webinar date: October 2014