Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Nexidia, Performance, Quality
In this webinar we will be sharing best practices that have come out of many hundreds of hours of effort, conducted as part of the P&Q (Performance and Quality) challenge.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- P&Q Challenge – The results – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Extra
- Our Performance and Quality Journey – Simon Thatcher, Echo Managed Services
- Performance Management with Analytics – Jonathan Wax, Nexidia
- Your tips
- Winning tip – “Present to groups of customers – Presented our process for quality monitoring, why we take it seriously and ran through some simple exercises to understand what they wanted from a call. e.g. What made it special to them. How they want us to treat them at the telephone. It’s enlightening and has helped us understand our customers more and tailor our service.” – Ian 11
- Interactive Q&A – Live Questions from the audience.
Topics to be discussed
- Latest research on Performance and Quality Monitoring
- What should a future performance management system look like?
- Best practices in Quality Measurement
- Getting agents bought into Quality
- Best ways to score agents
- Building customer feedback into the process
- Self-management and peer review
- Helping team leaders to provide coaching
- Building a highly transparent and calibrated process
- Interaction analytics
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers