Managing multichannel contact has become a real headache for many companies.
Customers now expect that they can jump from the web site into a web chat, and then follow up with an email or phone call. And then if they don’t get what they want it all spills out onto social media.
This interactive webinar explores solutions to multichannel headaches.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- The Multichannel Customer Service Challenge – Serge Cren, Difference Corporation
- Managing Multichannel Customer Contact in the new Social World – Simon Harrison, Vocalcom
- Your tips
Winning tip –”Define measurable goals and KPI:s for working with social media. What do you want to achieve by launching a new contact channel? If this isn’t clear, you’ll drive costs rather than customer satisfaction…” thanks to Fredrik.
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article How do I… get the best from a multi-channel contact centre?
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Managing multichannel contact
- Dealing with social media
- Email and web chat
- Twitter and Facebook for customer service
- Prioritising important customers across multiple channels
- How best to use technology
- Multichannel case study
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Vocalcom.
Original Webinar date: November 2013