In this webinar we looked at which metrics have led to a poor customer experience and which ones really work. We also explored how you can manage what you measure.
- Introduction – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper.
- Why measure? Richard Farrell, Netcall
- Contact Centre Metrics that Matter – Richard Snow, Ventana Research
- What user research shows – Richard Farrell, Netcall
- Your tips
Winning tip – #tip quarterly customer improvements meetings with all areas of the business involved i.e. reps from MI team, finance, HR etc. as well as operational staff to drive out new ideas to present to the customer. Thanks to Danny3
Highly Commended Tip: #tip one way to measure customer effort is to ask “Did you get more out of your call with us today than you expected? 1 = Yes, 2 = No” on a post call survey – a quick and simple way to capture feedback. Thanks to Alex7
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
The tips from this article have been written up into the following article: 12 tips to improve your contact centre metrics
Topics to be discussed
- The most common customer service metrics
- NetPromoter Scores NPS
- First Contact Resolution
- Customer Effort Score
- Average Handling Time
- Quality Scores
- Customer Satisfaction Levels
- Do service level stats work?
- Quality vs Quantity
- Sales metrics
Original Webinar date: October 2013