Quality monitoring can be a really positive initiative to change advisor behaviour, improve customer experience and motivate the team.
It can, however, be particularly difficult to get your approach to quality monitoring right, so that you focus on the areas of most value and achieve advisor buy-in.
In this webinar we will share a number of best practices to improve quality monitoring and discuss how you can get things right.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Miranda Cain, Elev-8 Performance
- Tom Vander Well, Intelligentics
- Lauren Maschio, NICE
- Easy tweaks to improve your quality monitoring approach
- How to link quality monitoring with coaching
- Best practices in quality scoring and calibration
- How to best conduct quality monitoring with a remote team
- Which tools can help you take your quality programme to the next level?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “In order to be effective, Supervisors need to be listening to the calls so they truly understand what is happening in the call centre. That should be the largest part of their jobs. By reducing this, it pulls them away from this critical component.” thanks to Eric11
Original Webinar date: 11th March 2021
0:14: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:25: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “When did Your Company Last Change the Questions on Your Quality Scorecard?”
5:36: Miranda Cain, Elev-8 Performance Presentation
17:03: Take-aways from Miranda’s presentation
17:53: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
22:23: Tom Vander Well, Intelligentics Presentation
34:02: Take-aways from Tom’s presentation
40:32: Lauren Maschio, NICE Presentation
52:47: Take-aways from Lauren’s presentation
53:40: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:06: Winning Tip
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NICE