Of course it would!
In this webinar, we will show you how to do just that - taking a look at some of the industry's most widely used-metrics and presenting tried-and-tested methods of surpassing their industry standards.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Miguel Caetano, Talkdesk
- Jason Roberts, Appropriate Consulting Limited
- Katy Forsyth, Red Recruitment
- What are the industry standards for key metrics?
- How can you increase performance across these metrics?
- The latest thinking on metrics
- How to measure the right things
- Is it time to rethink certain metrics?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We created a call evaluation form where empathy is one of the key factors, we decided on the measures by using call examples to create a benchmark. Involved the team in this as they are ones who take the calls. Every call is different so it's about having a mutual understanding of expectations - coaches also collaborate when evaluations for consistency. Please could you let us know if you would prefer chocolates or champagne and could we have your address so we can send this to you?" Thanks to louise28
Original Webinar date: 21st January 2021
Webinar Timeline0:22: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
5:13: Miguel Caetano, Talkdesk Presentation
18:02: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
23:37: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Who Determines Which Metrics You Follow in the Contact Centre? "
25:50: Jason Roberts, Appropriate Consulting Limited Presentation
35:18: Take-aways from Jason's presentation
41:03: Katy Forsyth, Red Recruitment Presentation
53:02: Take-aways from Katy's presentation
54:36: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:02:03: Winning Tip
Appropriate Consulting Limited
Call Centre Helper