Customers now expect the same levels of customer service across all channels and want to be able to switch channels.
This presents a real headache to the contact centre.
This webinar shared how can this be solved.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
- Richard Snow – Ventana Research
- Mike Murphy – Genesys │ Interactive Intelligence
Topics to be discussed
- Delivering consistency across all channels
- How best to deploy webchat
- The real answer to how many webchats one advisor can handle at the same time
- Identifying customers across all channels
- Moving from a website to a phone call
- Joining up reporting
- The best omnichannel technology
- Winning tips –
“We have a small team of “service experts” who work together and share information to keep themselves current – these are available as a “helpdesk” to all agents using any channel – phone, web, email and face to face” thanks to Nicola26
“Using SMS as an Omnichannel (POM) we can drive chosen customer behaviour. Sending a reminder / Update to the customer stating they are due for repayment and then offering a callback (And when using 2 way SMS) or push to web chat assists with non busy calls which we can schedule” thanks to Kevin
Original Webinar date: Thursday 26th January 2017