It used to be hard enough to answer phone calls and respond to letters and emails. Now we have to answer webchats, social media, video calls and deal with escalations from the website.
Customers now expect the same levels of customer service across all channels and want to be able to switch channels.
This presents a real headache to the contact centre.
This webinar shared how can this be solved.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
- Richard Snow – Ventana Research
- Mike Murphy – Genesys │ Interactive Intelligence
Topics to be discussed
- Delivering consistency across all channels
- How best to deploy webchat
- The real answer to how many webchats one advisor can handle at the same time
- Identifying customers across all channels
- Moving from a website to a phone call
- Joining up reporting
- The best omnichannel technology
- Winning tips –
“We have a small team of “service experts” who work together and share information to keep themselves current – these are available as a “helpdesk” to all agents using any channel – phone, web, email and face to face” thanks to Nicola26
“Using SMS as an Omnichannel (POM) we can drive chosen customer behaviour. Sending a reminder / Update to the customer stating they are due for repayment and then offering a callback (And when using 2 way SMS) or push to web chat assists with non busy calls which we can schedule” thanks to Kevin
Click here to view the replay.