Plantronics has announced its new Voyager 3200 Series Bluetooth headsets, with discreet design and noise-cancelling technology.
Designed for mobile professionals who want premium audio performance with discreet versatility, the Voyager 3200 Series features an ergonomic, sleek in-ear design and 3-mic noise-cancelling technology. This provides crystal-clear audio and comfort, no matter where you are.
The headsets are now available in the US and Europe and will be available worldwide by the end of July.
“Today, the world is your office, but you don’t want it to look or sound that way,” said Greg Miller, Director, Portfolio Business Management at Plantronics.
“The Voyager 3200 Series brings advanced audio management to a sophisticated form factor, allowing you to stay in control of the conversation so you can confidently take calls any time, anywhere.”
Discreet and tested for comfort, the Voyager 3200 Series offers up to six hours of talk time and seven days of standby time, with an optional portable charging case that provides up to 10 extra hours of talk time to keep pace with your life.
The precision-tuned, triple-mic design with enhanced digital signal processors (DSPs) separates your speech from background noise, delivering clear voice quality to you and your listener. The Voyager 3200 Series also offers dedicated smartphone assistant access and voice-activated mute alert.
The Voyager 3200 Series includes different bundle options and a UC variant. Voyager 3200 UC comes standard with a portable charging case and includes a high-fidelity Bluetooth USB audio processor to connect to a Mac, PC, tablet or smartphone for unified communications applications.
Also, works with Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service that gives IT managers greater insights into device deployment and usage.
The Voyager 3200 Series is designed to meet the needs of today’s mobile worker, with numerous features and benefits, including:
- Dynamic mute alert senses and immediately alerts you when you begin to speak while muted.
- Smart sensors answer or transfer calls by putting on the headset. When wearing the headset, simply say “answer” or “ignore” to manage incoming calls (full smart sensor capabilities can be enabled via the Plantronics Hub for mobile or desktop use).
- Voice alerts announce caller names, connection status and talk-time level.
- Up to 98 feet/30 metres of wireless range from supported Class 1 Bluetooth devices.
- Easy NFC pairing with NFC‐enabled devices.
- Activate Siri, Google Now or Cortana with the simple touch of a button.
- Wideband‐ready for high-quality PC telephony and HD voice with compatible devices.
- Plantronics SoundGuard technology provides protection against unexpected loud sounds to prevent hearing damage.
The Voyager 3200 headset works with Plantronics Hub for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android, allowing you to locate your lost headset, change languages, personalise settings and alerts and more.
Pricing and Availability
The Voyager 3200 Series is available in two colours – diamond black and carbon grey – in different bundle options from authorised resellers.
The prices range from £89-£129. Voyager 3200 UC will be available in carbon grey in late July with a MSRP of $219.95.
For more information, visit plantronics.com