Podcast – How to Get More From Your Call Centre Team
Gavin Scott, a Customer Service Coaching Consultant, gives a presentation on how we can tweak our existing coaching methods to inspire contact centre advisors to improve their performance.
In his presentation, Gavin also talks about how best to give feedback, introduces us to the concept of the “full emotional bank account” and also discusses the importance of focusing on the good things.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
To watch the full recording of the webinar that this podcast has been sourced from, click here.
In this podcast we also highlight some of the other free resources that Call Centre Helper has to help you run the best possible contact centre.
The links below will be helpful in finding some of our latest, must-see content.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s upcoming webinar programme, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s latest industry-wide report, click here.
- To take a look at Call Centre Helper’s great selection of free tools, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 3:22 – Giving Positive and Constructive Feedback
- 8:18 – The Science Behind Giving Performance Feedback
- 12:20 – The “Emotional Bank Account”
- 14:23 – Key Takeaways for Getting More from Your Team
- 15:09 – Tips from Our Listeners