THE DATE: 18 July 2017
THE LOCATION: Blue Fin Venue, South Bank, London
THE DESCRIPTION: Most organisations are still redesigning their customer journeys to match what matters to customers. A sustained focus on customer effort helps to pinpoint these priorities. Some are global regardless of sector or customer task such as immediate access and first time resolution. Others are contextual based on situation,task and personal preference.
If removing the need for customers to make contact is the ultimate in reducing effort, then being proactive is the next best thing. Anticipating the need for an inbound call or message benefits both customer and brand.
This masterclass provides the techniques and thinking time to reinvent your proactive service agenda.
- Understanding customer effort and where it sits within journeys
- Using outside-in thinking to spot proactive service opportunities
- Using service design to optimise value
- How to incentivise employees and customer to join in
- Developing sector-specific agendas for proactive communication and action
The Cost: £495 – Early bird pricing and group discounts are available.
THE ORGANISERS: Brainfood Consulting
Latest Related Articles
Ask a Question
& Find an Answer
Get answers from the Call Centre Helper community on your most difficult challenges