There are so many different contact centre technology options out there, but which are here to stay? Here we looked at the technologies that are really starting to come to the fore of contact centre operations.
In doing so, we will piece together a picture of the contact centre of the future, so you can see which technology options might be right for you.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Nicola Millard, BT
- Chris Bauserman, NICE inContact
Topics to be discussed
- Innovative Approaches to Customer Engagement
- Artificial Intelligence
- Chat Bots
- Video Technology
- Messaging Apps and the Contact Centre
- The Internet of Things and the Contact Centre
- Winning tip – “We’ve found that having Workplace (facebook for work) has been transformative for us. We use Workchat for messaging and Workplace for sharing. There are a wide range of groups set up from closed groups for projects to open groups for wellbeing tips. Almost immediately our large company felt like a family with employees talking about common issues across different countries” thanks to Patricia13.
Original Webinar date: May 2018