In this webinar, we keep you up to date with all the latest strategies for improving customer journeys, highlighting the growing importance of the contact centre in creating the best possible experiences.
- Introductions - Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Jukes, Mpathy Plus
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- The customer experience
- Customer journeys
- Customer management
- The new role of the contact centre
- Maximising the value of the contact centre
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – We have recently removed any financial impacts/incentives from any QA results. This combined with an on-going education of putting yourself in the customer's shoes, has helped our agents offer a more unbiased view of the service delivered. In fact we had an increase in the % of people who scored their calls lower than their supervisors and were far more honest and critical of the experience sent in by Harj1.
Call Centre Helper