The fundamental duty of the contact centre is to develop great conversations that create happy customers. Customer Satisfaction (CSat) is the key indicator of how well you are doing just that.
So, pushing CSat higher and higher is the ultimate contact centre goal. This concept is simple enough but putting the it into practise requires attention to specific strategies.
Never fear, in this webinar we provided you will everything you need, from small tips – which you can immediately set into motion – to wider scale changes that will help you to create more and more happy customers.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Richard Kimber, The Customer Experience Coach Ltd
- Julien Rio, RingCentral
Topics to be discussed
- Creating positive conversations
- Getting more from your CSat scores
- Developing a better customer experience
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Meeting customer preferences
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “If you give your advisors autonomy to solve the customers problems first hand and not have to escalate further up the ladder, this will give the customer a feel of accountability from one person and resolve their issue first time. Therefore even if the customer has a problem, the journey will hopefully be swift and smooth resulting in a satisfied customer” thanks to Amy26
Original Webinar date: February 2019
Click here to view the replay.