About the Event
Experience is the Future: Customer Success Must be an Organisation-Wide Strategy
The customer service department is too often referred to as “just a cost center”. And perhaps in the past we have been more reactive than proactive – but not anymore.
With expectations evolving at such a rate, customer service strategy is an integral part of the business. Competition across industry is fierce and we are creating more loyal customers with every interaction. As we leverage the potential of new technologies and build influence, support teams are being recognized as the face of, and driver for, the entire business.
At the Customer Service Summit West 2019, our mission is to give leaders the tools and strategies to drive customer service to the center of the business and exceed customer expectations. That’s why we’ve gathered together those leading customer support, experience and social customer care from the world’s most influential brands to set the bar for omnichannel support and ensure we are delivering an unforgettable experience.
- Lance Gruner, Executive Vice President, Global Customer Care, Mastercard
- Michael Lawder, Senior Vice President Customer Care, Samsung
- Stan Friedlander, Former Director/GM, Amazon
- Sam Lee, Senior Vice President and Head of Growth, WeWork
- Andy Lisk, Senior Director, Global Customer Experience, eBay
- Ronny Haimé, Vice President of Global Service Delivery, Groupon
- Josh Ramsey, Senior Director, Customer Care & Customer Insights, Hilton
- Chip Liebenow, Customer Care Director, Home Depot
Date and Time
Monday 3rd June 2019
Tuesday 4th June 2019