Webinar on knowledge management.
- Unnecessary call escalation
- High call abandon rate
- Inconsistent answers
Knowledge management can provide the answer to these and many more common service issues, but its success requires quality content and business-aware planning. In an environment where customer retention is a key business imperative, companies should look for proven solutions when it comes to implementing knowledge management in their contact centres.
- Support agents of all levels with multiple access modes and roles
- Enable knowledge reuse across multiple channels without expensive duplication
- Drive call set-up and wrap-up efficiencies by integrating with call-tracking systems
- Optimise contact centre costs with powerful reporting and management tools
- Support global deployments with a multilingual, scalable solution
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
- 10 Signs you need Knowledge Management in the Contact Centre – Dennis Fois, Director, eGain
- Knowledge Management in today’s customer service environment – Martin Hill-Wilson, Director, Brainfood Consulting
- 5 Ways to get started with Knowledge Management – Dennis Fois, Director, eGain
- Interactive Questions and Answers
Topics to be discussed
- How Knowledge Management can improve customer service
- Providing a consistent customer experience
- How to support both novice and experienced agents to the same level
- The cost savings and other benefits
This webinar is provided by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by eGain.
Original Webinar date: November 2011