Webinar on queues in the contact centre.
Flooded with calls? Even the best-run contact centres have times they are swamped with high volumes of phone calls. They are frustrating to callers and do not portray the image of the service that you would like to render.
So what can you do with long queues in the contact centre?
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- 7 Strategies to deal with Contact Centre Queues – Richard Farrell, Netcall
- Joining our panel – Stuart Meadows , Equity Insurance Partnerships
- Your tips – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article How to deal with long queues in the contact centre
Winning tip –“In Customer Service environments, understand the root cause for calls coming in and then working from most frequent downwards, remove the underlying issue – by far the most effective way of shortening queues rather than trying to manage them…” thanks to Iain.
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Dealing with long queues
- Creative staffing strategies
- Forecasting and planning busy periods
- Triaging incoming calls
- Blending calls and emails and outbound calls
- Using multi-skilling to increase the agent pool
- Call avoidance techniques
- First contact resolution
- Using Workforce Management
- Call Back technology
- Top tips from the audience – how our audience deal with queues
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Netcall.
Original Webinar date: January 2013