Our Next Webinar
Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, CallMiner
An efficient contact centre reduces waste. "Waste" may include unnecessary second contacts, scheduling errors, broken processes and so much more.
Wouldn't it be great to wave goodbye to some of these problems?
Fortunately, this webinar will provide you with five simple, but smart solutions to help you do just that and run a more efficient contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Lee Jones, Elev-8 Performance
- Frank Sherlock, CallMiner
- What does an efficient contact centre look like?
- Balancing efficiency and effectiveness
- The areas where contact centre efficiency is compromised
- What simple things can you do right now to improve efficiency
- More intelligent solutions to efficiency problems
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Use an instant messaging program to send an agent a quick note to praise them if you hear them saying something good while they are on a call with a client." thanks to Andy33
Webinar Timeline0:04: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
3:43: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "On a Scale of 1 to 5 - How Efficient is Your Contact Centre?"
5:43: Lee Jones, Elev-8 Performance Presentation
17:24: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which of the Following Makes Zero Difference to Achieving a CSAT5 result? "
24:44: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which One of Lee’s Tips did you like Best?"
26:55: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
30:26: Frank Sherlock, CallMiner Presentation
32:10: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What Factor do you Think has Greatest Impact on Achieving Optimal Contact Efficiency?"
47:38: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which One of Frank’s Tips did you like Best?"
54:09: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
59:36: Winning Tip
Click here to view the replay
Call Centre Helper