Homeworking is starting to take off in contact centres. It brings benefits both to the company and to the employee. But while it has been getting a lot of attention, organisations find that there are a number of perceived barriers that first need to be overcome.
- Introduction and Top Tips for Home working – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper
- Executive Brief – Home Working – Gillian Bell, At Home Customer Contacts
- Contact Centre Home Working Technology – Mike Murphy, Regional Practice Manager – Interactive Intelligence
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Click here to view the Whitepaper on “Home Agents: The Big Game Changer”
Please also visit TheIntelligent.com a community of Interactive Intelligence customers who represent some of the most forward-thinking businesses in the world.
Topics to be discussed
- The growth of homeworking
- Hints and tips
- Barriers to homeworking
- Health and safety
- Performance management
- Recruitment – selecting the right profile of people
- Homeworking technology
- The agent set-up
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.
Original Webinar date: December 2011