What does your organisation need to do in order to provide a personal customer experience and win over customers?
In this webinar we looked at understanding customers’ individual journeys and how we can help them during their make-or-break moments in a way that is personal and memorable.
- Introduction – Jonty Pearce, Editor, Call Centre Helper.
- 4 Essentials for Customer Experience – Ann-Marie Stagg, Director of Call Centre Management Association (CCMA)
- The customer experience challenge – David Gefen, Nice Systems
- Using Speech Analytics in the Customer Journey – Lynn Gillan, Head of Client Service Centre, BNY Mellon
- Your tips
Winning tip – “I manage a technical support department were the advisors don’t have any KPI measures. I focus on managing behaviours, driving engagement and delivery of our core values.” thanks to Lesley1
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article Top 10 tips for delivering exceptional customer service
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Understanding customer journeys
- Multi channel interaction analytics
- Identifying decisive moments
- Proactive customer service
- Closed-loop interactions
- Use of customer feedback
- Big data technology
- Real-time analytics
Original Webinar date: October 2013