Our Next Webinar
Reducing Customer Effort has been shown to improve customer satisfaction and improve customer loyalty.
In this webinar we looked at a range to techniques to make customer service and customer care effortless.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Dr David Naylor, Humanotics
- Michael Johnston, Interactions LLC
Topics to be discussed
- Reducing Customer Effort
- Customer Effort Metrics – including the Customer Effort Score
- Spotting and Changing Processes
- Customer Self Service
- Reducing repeat contacts
- Quick wins to reduce customer effort
- The role of technology in delivering effortless customer care
- Use of Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation
- The role of chat bots
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “Love the idea of EES (Employee Effort Score) – we are in the process of streamlining our customer surveys – we currently ask 15 questions and are going down to 5 or less. Love the idea of asking our staff how easy it was for them to resolve the customer query.” thanks to Lucy17
Original Webinar date: March 2018
Click here to view the replay.