Poor customer experiences are costing companies a lot of money. They cause all sorts of problems and lead to customers to switching suppliers.
In this webinar we look at how to turn around a poor customer experience and improve the level of customer service that we provide to our customers. We also look at how to build the business case to improve customer service.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Extra and Chris Haggis, NewVoiceMedia
Topics to be discussed
- The cost of poor customer service
- The latest research on customer experiences
- The types of experiences that drive customers away
- What businesses can do to keep customers from leaving
- The impact that providing more positive service experiences has on customer relationships
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Understand the emotion behind the query/request or complaint then customise your resolution to the customer based on this” thanks to Abigail4
Original Webinar date: During our Online Conference – March 2018
Click here to view the replay.