Emotive customer experiences are costing companies a lot of money. They cause all sorts of problems and lead to customers to switching suppliers.
In this webinar we look at how to turn around a poor customer experience and improve the level of customer service that we provide to our customers. We also look at how to build the business case to improve customer service.
- Emotive customer service
- The cost of poor customer service
- The latest research on customer experiences
- The types of experiences that drive customers away
- What businesses can do to keep customers from leaving
- The impact that providing more positive service experiences has on customer relationships
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Vonage