There are a wide range of abilities in most contact centres. Some agents consistently answer more phone calls, have higher quality scores and are better at winning over and retaining customers.
So how can we turn ordinary advisors in to super advisors?
In this webinar we shared tips and techniques to achieve just this.
- Dougie Cameron – Addzest Consulting
- Richard Pinnington – LiveOps
- Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Dougie Cameron, Addzest Consulting
- Richard Pinnington, LiveOps
- Your tips
- Winning tip – “I still take calls with my team and use them in the group coaching sessions as it shows the agents on my team that I am not perfect either and able to take constructive feedback. It role models positive behaviours and encourages them to be open and honest in these sessions”. – Congratulations to Sally1.
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
- Understanding why some advisors perform better
- Cloning best practice
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Developing good listening skills
- Building rapport
- The right tools for the advisor desktop
- Pivoting between channels
- Knowledge Management
Original Webinar date: October 2014