Your team need support, not only to improve their well-being, but to help them stay motivated to assist customers, who may be feeling negative emotions.
In this webinar we will share lots of new ideas for how you can help to inspire advisors to improve their performance in our new reality and keep them happy.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Nerys Corfield, Injection Consulting
- Frank Sherlock, CallMiner
- Benedita Miranda, Sitel Group
- Where might advisor performance be slipping?
- New ways to improve advisor performance
- How you can monitor and enhance employee wellbeing
- Fun ways to keep your team motivated
- How to emotionally engage with advisors
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "We have created Virtual lunch Hall via teams - to simulate the canteen or breakout area. It is an area you can log in whilst having your break etc. It encourages the social interaction" thanks to Nikki11
Webinar Timeline0:11: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
3:48: Nerys Corfield, Injection Consulting Presentation
8:42: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "When did Your Company Last Change the Questions on Your Quality Scorecard?"
16:18: Take-aways from Nerys's presentation
17:18: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
23:32: Frank Sherlock, CallMiner Presentation
38:09: Take-aways from Frank's presentation
43:45: Benedita Miranda, Sitel Group Presentation
53:49: Take-aways from Benedita's presentation
54:02: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:14: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper