Sandra Thompson, Founder of Exceed All Expectations, gives a presentation on training emotional intelligence in the contact centre to improve customer experience.
In her presentation, Sandra also discusses how best to show empathy, change the language of the contact centre and improve leadership.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
This podcast was made possible by our sponsor Odigo. To find out more about Odigo’s contact centre solutions, visit: www.odigo.com
To watch the full recording of the webinar that this podcast has been sourced from, click here.
Podcast Time Stamps
- 2:57 – Recognizing Our Own Emotions
- 7:35 – A Model for Emotional Self-Awareness
- 9:19 – The Three Types of Contact Centre Empathy
- 11:28 – Applying Emotional Intelligence to Our Language
- 16:26 – Using Emotional Intelligence in Our Leadership