Talkdesk has announced its event “Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX”, which will take place on November 5 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
This event will expose some of the most innovative organizations of the CX space and the solutions that are moving the industry forward.
Talkdesk Digital Showdown will highlight innovations in CX with live demonstrations from Talkdesk and nine AppConnect marketplace partners.
Each partner will participate on behalf of a chosen charity with an automatic donation going to each organization’s charity. The participants will then compete for an additional grand prize donation of $10,000 from Talkdesk to their charity.
AppConnect partners participating in Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX are:
- Daon on behalf of The Children’s Inn at NIH
- Envision on behalf of Project Sanctuary
- Hoopla on behalf of Steven’s Camp
- Krisp on behalf of Alameda County Food Bank
- ai on behalf of Little Brothers – Friends of the Elderly San Francisco
- PCI Pal on behalf of Girls Who Code
- io on behalf of Utah Avalanche Center
- Talkdesk on behalf of The Trevor Project
- Textline on behalf of New Door
- Zingtree on behalf of One Tree Planted
Talkdesk AppConnect partners will compete across three critical categories: Remote Security, Remote Contact Center Management and Operational Efficiency.
Each participant will have three minutes to convince the audience that they have the best app to improve CX.
A live audience vote will decide which AppConnect partner CX innovation earns the grand prize donation to their selected charity.
“Innovation has always been at the core of Talkdesk and we are thrilled to launch Talkdesk Digital Showdown to highlight exciting advancements in the CX industry and bring attention to ten very worthy charities,” adds Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer at Talkdesk.
To register for the event, follow the link: Talkdesk Digital Showdown: Innovations in CX
For further information about the Talkdesk Digital Showdown, visit www.talkdesk.com