Contact centres are notorious for high staff attrition rates, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Many organisations are able to hold onto their staff for long periods. So what is the secret?
In this webinar we shared proven strategies to reduce employee attrition and increase employee retention.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Sandra Thompson, Exceed All Expectations
- Charlene Gillam, NICE Systems
Topics to be discussed
- Why staff leave contact centres
- Reducing employee attrition
- Recruiting agents who are less likely to leave
- Promotion and Progression
- Improving internal communications
- Encouraging agents to share their opinions
- Making the workplace fun
- Treating agents as individuals
- Creating opportunities for team bonding
- Coaching Resilience in Training
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We have allowed employees to split their work day between the call centre and other departments. It allows for a break in just taking phone calls and gives them the opportunity to audition for other leaders in the company” – thanks to James54
Original Webinar date: During our Online Conference – March 2018