Contact centres are notorious for high staff attrition rates, but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Many organisations are able to hold onto their staff for long periods. So what is the secret?
In this webinar we share proven strategies to reduce employee attrition and increase employee retention.
- Why staff leave contact centres
- Reducing employee attrition
- Recruiting agents who are less likely to leave
- Promotion and Progression
- Improving internal communications
- Encouraging agents to share their opinions
- Making the workplace fun
- Treating agents as individuals
- Creating opportunities for team bonding
- Coaching Resilience in Training
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NICE