Empowering our front-line staff is a proven method of improving contact centre performance. Customer satisfaction increases, first contact resolution gets better and the contact centre becomes a nice place to work.
But it’s a lot easier said than done. This webinar shares the keys of how to unlock employee engagement.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- John Aves, cp2experience
- Paddy Coleman, QStory
Topics to be discussed
- Empowering our front-line advisors
- Driving employee engagement without impacting service levels
- Making our staff feel valued
- Combatting employee attrition
- Keeping engagement high during busy periods
- Day-to-day management of staff
- The use of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – to be confirmed
Original Webinar date: October 2018