Common gripes include - repeating security, poor handover between channels, bad escalations, repeat call and a growing sense of frustration. It's no wonder that this spills over to rants on social media and poor online reviews.
In this webinar we look at practical steps that you can take to deliver a consistent customer experience.
- Joining up voice and digital channels
- Creating a single view of the customer
- How to design seamless transfers between channels
- Easily moving from the web site to the contact centre
- Reducing Repeat Contacts
- Delivering great Customer Experience on Mobile Devices
- Where to use (and not use) self-service
- The use of Technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
Call Centre Helper