Contact centres often struggle to deal with vulnerable customers.
From people suffering from dementia, learning disabilities, as well as physical disabilities such as deafness and blindness, contact centres need to be able to provide great customer service, with care and dignity. The same techniques can also apply to non-native speakers.
In this webinar we look at the best ways to give consistent service to vulnerable people.
- Selling to customers with learning difficulties
- Avoiding patronising customers
- Agent training
- Listening without interrupting
- Encouraging empathy
- Security problems - passwords and account access
- Not hiding behind the data protection act
- The role of technology
- Use of Different channels
- Identifying vulnerable customer in the CRM system
- Skills based routing for key customer groups
- Top Tips from the Audience
Call Centre Helper