In this webinar we looked at how we can improve quality in digital channels.
So much of the focus on quality has been on the voice channel. Email and live chat have taken second stage.
We looked at the latest techniques to drive up quality across all digital channels.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Neil Martin, The First Word
- Sundeep Boughan, Puzzel
Topics to be discussed
- How to score emails and live chats
- Calibrating quality between phone, email and live chat
- Quality checking
- Spelling and grammar
- Building rapport
- Use of emojis/ emoticons
- Speed of response
- Use of canned responses
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “#Tip: Answer the question you’re asked – not the question you want to answer!” – thanks to Josh3
Original Webinar date: During our Online Conference – March 2018