These mistakes – which involve people, process and technology issues - are happening far too often.
In this webinar, we will discuss some of these mistakes and how you can avoid them, so you can improve digital conversations with your customers.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Leslie O’Flahavan, E-Write
- Neil Martin, The First Word
- Vit Horky, NICE CXone
- Classic chat and email mistakes
- How to improve live chat
- The keys to developing better customer service emails
- Best practices for creating better customer conversations
- How to manage performance on email and chat
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "#Tip - when selecting agents to work on live chat or direct messaging platforms, you need to be careful that they are comfortable with using the written word in the local language, otherwise a simple request or question can quickly turn into a dissatisfied customer and potentially, a complaint " thanks to Ian42
The First Word
Call Centre Helper