Supporting advisors to have conversations that create happy customers is the fundamental duty of the contact centre.
Customer Satisfaction (CSat) is our key indicator of how well we are doing just that. But, how can we keep pushing that metric score higher and higher.
Well we’re here to help, with two presentations from leading industry experts, who shared all the advice you need to bring smiles to your customers’ faces.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Richard Kimber, Comotion Consulting
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
0:14: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
3:15: Richard Kimber, Comotion Consulting Presentation
11:29: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “How do You Currently Measure Customer Satisfaction?”
27:21: Take-aways from Richard’s presentation
32:30: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
37:17: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
54:45: Take-aways from Mike’s presentation
55:32: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
58:48: Winning Tip
- How to support advisors to deliver great conversations
- Getting more from you CSat scores
- The keys to managing and exceeding customer expectations
- Key tips to develop an improved customer experience
- The tools that can help to satisfy the modern customer
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Set up reporting to automatically send Customer Effort Scores or CSAT scores coupled with customer comments directly to agents every morning so they can follow up with customers that still have questions or had an unsatisfactory experience.” thanks to Erin7
Original Webinar date: 5th March 2020
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys