Our Next Webinar
Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Vonage
Exceeding customer expectations is a great concept. But, with expectations rising, it is becoming trickier to actually achieve.
That does not mean that it is impossible though. There are things that we can do to bring this old concept to life in the modern contact centre and stand out from the crowd.
In this webinar, we will take a look at how we can make small improvements to how we manage our people, processes and technology to exceed customer expectations and create happy customers.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Christopher Brooks, Clientship
- Phil Davitt, Vonage
- What are the expectations of your customers?
- The simple keys to managing customer expectations
- Where should you spend your time in trying to exceed expectations?
- How are leading companies exceeding customer expectations?
- The new technology innovations that will help you to stand out from the crowd
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – ""We introduced a "you said, we did" project, where we actually take the feedback and suggestions from customers and tell them what we did to improve this - or if we couldn’t, why we couldn’t do this (where appropriate)." thanks to jessica11
Webinar Timeline0:19: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
3:09: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How Does Your Service Match Customer Expectations?"
5:28: Christopher Brooks, Clientship Presentation
25:13: Take-aways from Christopher's presentation
30:04: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
37:06: Phil Davitt, Vonage Presentation
50:20: Take-aways from Phil's presentation
54:45: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:12: Winning Tip
Click here to view the replay
Call Centre Helper