The contact centre is so often the point of make or break for the customer experience.
So how can we ensure that we “make it”, more than we “break it”?
In this webinar, we show you how some of the best contact centres have helped to transform customer experience and create more happy customers, for the benefit of the entire organization.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Gavin Scott, Customer Service Expert
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- How great contact centres improve customer experience
- Ideas that you can easily implement
- Tips for replicating best practices
- Which areas should you be looking at to improve customer experience?
- How to best adapt your people, processes and technologies
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job everyday to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little better!” thanks to Emily10
Original Webinar date: 11th February 2021
0:12: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
4:08: Gavin Scott, Customer Service Expert Presentation
17:25: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “We Make an Effort to Keep Our Team Visually Engaged…”
18:35: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
23:07: Gavin Scott, Customer Service Expert Presentation
33:55: Take-aways from Gavin’s presentation
39:21: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
52:48: Take-aways from Mike’s presentation
53:27: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:12: Winning Tip
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys