In the contact centre, forward thinking organisations will offer countdown promotions or even shift customers who are set to renew onto the telephone to have a “human” conversation. But, what more can we do?
In this webinar, we assessed the latest thinking in terms of retaining customers by examining key changes you can make to optimise the customer journey.
- Introductions - Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- John Aves, cp2experience
- Jim Freeze, Interactions LLC
- The new expectations of customers and how to meet them
- Where to spot areas for improvement
- Fresh ways of optimising the customer journey
- The new rules of customer loyalty
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Look to see how your staff can be multi-tasked, by being multi-tasked they can help customers much quicker as they know the process and stop another touch point being made" thanks to Claire29
Call Centre Helper