There are numerous statistics out there which show how much more valuable it is to retain customers in comparison with onboarding new customers.
In the contact centre, forward thinking organisations will offer countdown promotions or even shift customers who are set to renew onto the telephone to have a “human” conversation. But, what more can we do?
In this webinar, we assessed the latest thinking in terms of retaining customers by examining key changes you can make to optimise the customer journey.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- John Aves, cp2experience
- Jim Freeze, Interactions LLC
Topics to be discussed
- The new expectations of customers and how to meet them
- Where to spot areas for improvement
- Fresh ways of optimising the customer journey
- The new rules of customer loyalty
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Look to see how your staff can be multi-tasked, by being multi-tasked they can help customers much quicker as they know the process and stop another touch point being made” thanks to Claire29
Original Webinar date: 21st November 2019
Click here to view the replay.