Contact centres are changing all the time. New customers, new staff, new ideas, new challenges and new channels.
So how do we manage change in the contact centre? How do we ‘move the dial’ on Customer Service? How do we bring our teams and our advisors on board?
Tune in to our exciting webinar to find out.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- John Aves, cp2experience
- Richard Brimble, UNDERSTANDING & LEARNING LTD
- Frank Sherlock, CallMiner
- Managing Change in the Contact Centre
- Implementing New Strategies
- Bringing in New Ideas
- Bringing in New Channels
- Bringing in a New Vision
- Overcoming Barriers to Change
- Turning Sceptics into Advocates
- How Other Companies Have Successfully Manged Change
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "When it comes to effective change communication, always start with finding the two 'why?' answers - The first one isn't why change - it's why are your people here in the first place? What is the shared ethic or commitment your teams have? what is your vision and value which brings people together? Once you can answer this, link it to the second 'Why?' - which is why change? what does this change do to achieve the first? " thanks to PhilQuickenden1
UNDERSTANDING & LEARNING LTD
Call Centre Helper