Contact Centres thrive on measurements and Key Performance Indicators(KPIs). But which ones work well and which ones don’t?
In this webinar we explored the best (and the worst) KPIs for the Contact Centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Keith Gait MBA, Alchemy Telehealth
- Adam Samuels – Diabolocom
Topics to be discussed
- KPIs that work
- The law of unintended consequences – where KPIs fail
- The latest research on Contact Centre KPIs
- Benchmarking KPIs
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Net Promoter Score
- Customer Effort Score
- First Contact Resolution
- AHT as a KPI
- The Cobra Effect
- The best cocktail of KPIs
- The role of technology
- Top Tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Try to measure the correlation between KPIs, unhappy agents can easily make unhappy customers, so by fixing one KPI you might actually fix more of them” thanks to Oliver9.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 8th February 2018