Calabrio has been named a leading product based on its high customer satisfaction scores, quality of support and “likeliness to recommend” ratings from real users on G2, a tech solutions review site.
Calabrio ONE achieved high satisfaction ratings on the Report for Contact Centre Workforce by receiving positive reviews from verified users. Over 90% of users rated Calabrio ONE 4 out of 5 stars or higher and Calabrio equally earned the highest user adoption rating in the category.
“We care about our customers and their success,” said Tom Goodmanson, CEO and president of Calabrio. “That is why we created Calabrio ONE. We understand the challenges and demands contact centres face and the need for flexible technology solutions to help our customers achieve the outcomes that matter most to their business.
“We are thrilled that the Calabrio ONE suite was named a Leader in the Winter 2022 G2 Report for Contact Centre Workforce Software. We look forward to continuing to innovate and provide the tools and workforce optimization and engagement technology necessary to improve both the customer and agent experience.”
Some of the G2 report highlights include outstanding customer satisfaction scores:
- 89% – Quality of Support. 4 points above the industry average on G2
- 89% – Ease of Use. Compared with the industry average score on G2 of 86%
- 86% – Ease of Administration. 3 points above the average G2 score
Highest rated features include:
- 94% – Shift Scheduling. Compared with the category average of 90%
- 92% – Performance Analysis. Compared with the category average of 90%
- 92% – Forecasting. Compared with the category average of 86%
“Rankings on G2 reports are based on data provided to us by real users,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer, G2. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
To find out more about Calabrio, visit their website.